"Play, sounds country radio"
"Play, sounds country radio"
1. What do we collect?
We collect information or personal data provided to us by you (e.g. your name and email address) and information that does not allow us to identify you (e.g. general behaviour patterns of website visitors, page views) to evaluate our website, ensure that our site and services are operating correctly and ensure we are providing an appropriate and accurate service.
of our website and the services we provide. This information is not stored with your personal data and will only be used in an anonymous basis.
2. What is a Cookie?
3. Cookies we use
We use the following cookies:
(1) Analysing Cookies: These anonymously remember the device you use to visit our website. They keep track of your browsing patterns and help us build up a summary of how our readers use our website.
(2) Services Cookies: These help us to make our website as efficient as possible and count the number of pages you view in a session for the purpose of managing the website.
4. How do we gather information?
The information we gather is collected in the following ways:
(1) Indirectly through website cookie technology.
(2) Directly by yourself when contacting us.
5. How do you decide how you want to hear from us?
If you sign up to any future newsletter or receive email marketing from us, please use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails to amend any marketing lists you may be included in.
6. How do we use the information we gather?
We may use your information to:
(1) remember who you are when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies;
(2) ensure any of our services you access or receive are correctly managed.
(3) ensure any materials or content on the website are presented in the most effective way for you and your devices (both computer and handheld or mobile);
(4) collect and record numeric internet addresses to further improve the website and observe website usage;
(5) measure and understand user feedback and recognise user hotspots;
7. Accessing and updating your personal information
You can update or change your details by getting in touch with us via the details on the contact page of our website.
You have access rights to any personal information we hold about you. To receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please get in touch with us via the details on the contact page of our website.
Managing your browser cookies preferences
Most internet browsers will allow you to change your cookie preferences or turn off cookies. Switching off cookies may affect the usage of the website, change the performance of the website or restrict access to the website altogether. To do this, access the “help” feature of your web browser if it has one.
No data transmission across the Internet can be completely secure, and consequently we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any personal or non-personal information you send is at your own risk and nay be read by others. However once we have received your information we have procedures to protect the security of that information.
9. Disclosing your information
We will never without your permission sell or pass on your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
10. Where we store your personal information
The personal information you provide us with is stored inside the UK.
11. Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time. If we do, we will post those changes onto this page or in a link at the footer of our website. Please check regularly to be kept up to date with any changes to this policy.
12. If you don’t feel we’re adhering to this Policy, what should you do?
If you for any reason believe that we are not adhering to this Policy, please notify us via the details on the contact page of our website, and we will try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Your data will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party. In no event will Sounds Country Radio be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.